The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

RAMBLERS! ASSEMBLE!

Interesting fact!

1 British pound sterling = 8050.5700 Zambian kwachas

Now Im not even trying there! So it has been confirmed that I will be doing super rock's DVD audio. Finally my time spent as a sound engineer is paying off! if anything this will just prove I am a shit for brains or I really do have raw talent as an engineer!
I havn't reviewed anything ina  while and there is a good reason for that! Because I havn't finished anything! It's because Morrowind is so fucking huge I don't know what im doing and this is the problem presented by all Elder scrolls games. THEY ARE WAY TO BIG!
So if I can I would love to design a game and get a commercial success out of it, but my main problem as any form of lowly producer is, I have no substantial evidence behind me and any idea I have may turn to be utterly crap.
So being synical wont do anything! i need to do my work! and If I dont do it in my first double study! Then I wont do anything ever again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment