The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Potential spoiler alert! (live blog post) [Doctor Who - review/expectations]

So, initially, obviously we cannot begin to watch doctor who without watching Total wipeout.
I may be passive but watching people fall about is still hilarious! Fun group.
So a live blog is when I write the time and the thought go that moment, so of i go!
18:20. total wipeout to kill time.
18:55. But yeah, I have already seen too much of a mans body and I don't even know him! (eeewww fat guy!!)
18:57. It is surprising how Doctor Who is able to bring me and a couple of friends back together... hahaha I Kid, we talked, just not as hugely this year.
18:58. The sweeper arm in this series really has taken a change. Down the green, off the Red. I do not enjoy this set up as much....
19:01. actually disappointed of the contestants didn't get through! he was so small!! And purple! though it is laughable some contestants didn't even try to get through.
19:04..... Im sorry but modern music doesn't fit this program! Go back to soundtracks not commercial 'songs' programs!
19:05. HAHAHAAHH Wet sponges and half of them are taken out!! (this feels very twitter)
19:06.... all three rounds are finished. and ALL of them were taken out before the spinner started!! That was genuinely hilarious! Forgetting its an all female finale now... I have never seen that of TW before!
19:11. jeez, no matter what, the wipeout zone is always Intense, ridiculously so!
19:14. Always so disapoitning when people are Doing so well but make 1 mistake and don't achieve their goal... :(
19:17.... awwwh poor contestant. Its okay. you dont have to win total wipeout to be awesome.
19:19: FINALLY ITS STARTING NOW!!! EEEEEEE!
19:21 SparklyDragonOfAwesome say hello everyone!
19:21: Dalek... hell???
19:22. Skaro? HOW!?!?
19:25. NOT GOOD! VERY NOT GOOD! HUMan DAleks! THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!
19:26. You can tell its murray gold when they use Reverse Piano
19:27... heeheehe Save us. Something interesting.
19:28. ahhh Written by Steven Moffat. explains alot!
19:29. SIn the future, Apple will still rule the world....
19:33. Very sweet! Moment! Sufflay!
19:36. I want to be fired at a planet!!
19:39. OOOhhh sleeping daleks. they almost never do that!
19:41. Well of course he wasn't human!! They gave that one away!
19:43. I cant remember, is she suppsoed to be the new assiastant?
19:47. I like this woman. But god This has got me captivated. Very little in the way of plot holes.
19:52. HAHAAH SElf Destruct!
20:00. Ooooohh intensive care... Insanity to the max? maybe?
20:03. I LIKED HER!! WHYY!!!
20:06. VEry sweet. Stephen moffat. has done it well!
20:08 Who's the doctor?
20:10. DINOSAURS ON A SPACESHIP!
Right that was a really interesting episode and next episode, is a torchwood episode. Thigns from various time zones. in one place! Will be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment