The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Way to go... way to go

I finished playing Mirrors edge today. It is an example of a game that seriously makes me angry. It seems to be have been made as a series in mind. But of course several years later and we have yet to hear of a sequel and it genuinly made me angry going over the same sequence time and time again, find a walkthrough, and learn what i was doing was the correct thing to  begin with, go back and voila I can do it. I have no idea how that happens, but that genuinly annoys me. and quite frankly, now i have finished it, I have that satisfaction that only comes from finishing a long game or a long book.
So the holiday is basically over now. and although I didnt really do much, its been a nice couple of weeks off. I dread the idea of working again.  but all will need to be done and it will be good. So thats my day successfully wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment