So as holidays go.... That was pretty eventful. girlfriend. A video shoot that didn't happen. various visitings. I have discovered, new games... and finished them, new youtubers! Check out this one! Very crazy person that doesn't know what they are doing and is relaxing to watch so. http://www.youtube.com/HobbyHarri I like her. She looks like karen gillan.
Game of Thrones has a PC game on steam! Im not getting it. I have no idea what it is. Its just on sale today.
Oh lord. as indifferent as I am about things. the one thing I am dreading doing whilst back at school tomorrow is not the admin. thats just boring. But break time. where i enjoy the people I liek being around but also suffer absolute moron(s) and utter tit wankers. And if you feel this applies to you. Then your either having to rethink your entire life or you are way to paranoid. Because it simple. It doesn't take much to please me. Turn up. we are good. if you are annoying me. You have done something. So stop doing it. Idiots alot of people are.
So school yadiyadada. Dont care. bed time now.!
No comments:
Post a Comment