Ramblers! I have had an interesting day! Started off with a highly informative Geography lesson. We learned about various resources they may give us for an exam and how the questions might reflect that.
However. Did you know, that 70% of the earth's fresh water is frozen in the Antarctic. And almost all of that is drinkable. However, we can use any resource from the Antarctic because it is such a weak and fragile environment that even the slightest changes to it's habitat can cause great change.
Did you also know that the Rossby wave circulations, the things that control the global weather systems, are affected by the high peaks of the Antarctic, which reach 4879m high.
So was that interesting? Because after that geography lesson, i had my first of my double study today, and I had fun in it! I did sound engineering, helping out the technician who is wanting to do this film club with me. And we had quite a good time. We worked together and killed about an hour working, then we realised it was lunch time. always a good start :P
You know that moment when you want to say something but literally nothing comes out to say. Well yeah, thats happening and I want it to stop, I want to be able to get my friends talking like we were last year, but I know something is different, I am so tired, and I just want to settle in to a proper routine of things before I lose all sense of who is worth my time and who isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment