The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 18 October 2012

An open letter to Faith

Hey ramblers, to stop my self from blogging ten straight days in a row!
I am editing my vlog as we speak!
So, I am worried about faith. faith was such a  strong thing. But now, faith just seems to be low, it's hard when all around us is. well. Cunt-ing it up all around us. And life is difficult. But Faith, I miss you in one way or another. I am still true to the morales I made just over a year ago, but having no other way of implementing it than distraction. I feel like a terrible friend for it. So faith, come back, I miss that warm comfort, having you there is one of the strongest things I know, and I don't think I can survive knowing you, well dying. I need you Faith. Please stay strong, then I can pretend Im just as strong.
Oh who am I fooling? That is selfish. I can't expect faith to be there always. I need to be resolute with or with out faith. What was that? "Never give up..." then I shall not. If faith needs me, I will be strong. I just need an opening.

Faith. As strong as the holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment