The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 15 October 2012

selim 641 nodnoL- eltiT tsoP

Hey Ramblers, I'm back in suffolk! Ohh, so sunny here. And of course I am exhausted and this jsut means that the illness i have is making me have a day off, so yeah, I am gonna kick it's ass!
That Vlog will be made at some soon! probably today if I script it out!
Anyway, I had a great weekend, and I was looking forward to a greater week, but of course Monday I am ill.
Being ill is a blessing while you at school, then when you start work, it becomes more of a burden. If you are ill, you need the time off, but if you have the time off, subsequently you will lose pay. Stupid world issues...
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment