The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 20 October 2012

Mac vs PC

I saw something which got me thinking ramblers
I saw mac vs PC adverts. The adverts orientated to buying macs. And quite frankly, they are terrible at making want to buy a PC. If anything they are the kindling for the argument of which is better.
I am one of the inbetween users. I can see the bonuses for having both. But simply, I am set with windows because of user-computer interactions. True customer services is appalling  but thats true of mac as well. Either company is in it for the money but windows is truly better for playing games, getting office work done and it gives the user a great level of customisation.
Macs on the other hand, are great for editing softwares. music, video, etc etc. They have smooth running with these applications and in about 70% of cases, they interface to use with them is pretty intuitive.
So from that I can't see why people can choose between one of the other, is purely dependant on the work you want to do, so there is no argument as it is all a set of perception.
so there. Thoughts for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment