The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 21 October 2012

The Mancers Dilema. (the song I was listening to while writing this)

Okay... I HAVE NERVES!! Super rock is only 3 days away, and suddenly the weight of the task has hit me. I havn't felt like this since I did my GCSEs in year 10!
So let's calm down and look at this way.
I have an aduio interface with 16 channels
1 of those is midi
SO I have 15 audio
Another is a single in on phono.
I have 14 inputs
4 of those inputs need a pre-amp. fine
I have 14 inputs
The list of inputs so far is:

Hanging – 4
Vocals – 3
Guitars – 2
Drums 2
Bass – 1
Total so far = 12
So I have 2 free channels of play. fine. Okay. Where can i get an extra 2 channels of pre amp... SCHOOL?!?
OKay. I have calmed a bit more.
The set up. is easy.
We will take care of it tuesday. I'll be sure to get some footage!!
Right. Calmed down a bit more.
I knwo what I am doing. And where I am getting it all from. Set up. Will be easy. And i have all fail safe.
Now then. Ramblers!
I am going to stop saying when I upload videos to my channel now! So be sure to subscribe if you want to see more!
Im out!

No comments:

Post a Comment