The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Super sound + super rock = super ear ache!

hey Ramblers, I just spent the past two days doing the super rock auditions and I was recording them for the most part. Until i had to go home. But still, i now have a definate idea on how I am getting the whole thing recorded and over it sounds great. My ears are ringing from a mixture of mega drums and bad singers. Hoenstly. No song could be balanced because other people don't take their job seriously!! Ohh well only practice... I need to find someone who is adept with my interface and cubase, otherwise my song will sound crap!!
OH yeah. My audition went good. That was fun! no how to get ear plugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment