The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Truth not be told unwittingly

Hey ramblers. tomorrow I audition. For super rock. It's gonna be interesting. The things that's putting me off is not nerves, but Im more worried about recording it.
well.
Go figure..
Truth is. I worry lots. still. I may be done with things. But still, i will find the answer. To what evers.
Remaining resolute in my morales. Now there something I haven't mentioned in a while.
Still. I worry about people, and when things happen I have no words. So heres to those moments where i can only make you smile! Because I sure as hell know I wont be able to in the end!
Time heals all, you just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment