The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Video fails!

Hey, I believe I had some plan for this blog. But i don't. So I am just gonna say. I bought myself adobe premeire elements. because Lightworks is a crap editing software. free or not, Not video should take a month to edit! So that will come and bish bash bosh, i will just have to make more vlog. FINALLY!
I am pretty much cured of my cold now! So the voice demo reel should appear anytime now. At this point I need people to suggest lines for voices. Though I expect I will get no help. Seriously. who even pays attention to me anymore?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment