The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 8 October 2012

Why title?

Ramblers, if I were to write down every event that happened to me, this blogging business would have old longer ago than it has now. Whilst I still do this to the hope someone still bothers reading this. I still can't be arsed to give a crap about who does.
For all I care I could actually write my inner most secrets and noone would even bother to read it because i post so often. Well, i say not no more. But I do go on to realise, no matter how much I try, secretly I am angry at the world. I am angry at lots of people. I am tired of the same stuff day in. Day out. I don't want to make the conscious effort to make the conversation any more. I want it to just go on and it be told to me.
I am tired.
I am ill
And I simply don't want to deal with anyone who doesn't make their effort to talk to me. It's not right to be there for people and even in those moments when I don't need them. they aren't there.
I am done with this. I would rather just get on with this all.
too much stuff not going on, and not enough of a surrounding. just empty area.
Im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment