The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

200 posts... in less than a year. take that...

Hello ramblers, I am blogging from a new computer, i would have done this sooner had it internet... but unfortunately i had to wait an entire week for a computer that is based off having internet, to get internet, but editing with this machine is so much cleaner and a joy to work with. so expect content... It will take me infinity years to pay off everything I paid for editing with this... so i best get a job.
Though this brings me to a point. The need to update and secure our computers. The obvious answer is going to be viruses, malware and hackers. But why do they exist? Well I can't answer that in short.
But it interests me to know that in the world there are indeed people there to just ruin other peoples fun. There are people who will steal from you bank. Now, these people, have a talent. That they choose to use on hurting others. I'd rather not get on the wrong side of them, but still, the question has to be asked. If you can produce something as violent and destructive as a virus, surely you could be as constructive and create something which would indeed progress all of us. I do wonder about all of this, but now I am being distracted. so if anyone would like some actual content from me, then please complain, like I bother about a fan base that doesn't tell me what to do. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment