The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 5 January 2013

Lets make this shindig the bomdigidty

Happy new year! I hope you all had a wonderful christmas.  I know christmas happened!
However, with a new comes, resolutions. Interestingly enough. Like last year I am setting my self simple ones. For example. I will make a video once per month. I will pass My A2s and get in to a uni. And to make things a lil difficult. I will do my voice demo reel.
Now these don't seem like standard resolutions. like "i will give something up" Well, in my eyes, a resolution is when you begin to do something. And if I am DOING more. It will end up that i actually like doing it. Be that as it may. I suck at writing anything poetic, I can't sing. etc. etc.
I somewhat doubt I will write a song. But it is about time I did some proper work.
And rambling a bit less on a schedule, so thankfully I won't be clogging up follower home pages with "I ate some toast" to meet a deadline. But I am thankful I met it! I will actually produce thoughts and hopefully cause something of value.
Talking of rambling (lovely segway I see...)
I recently went out in to town and came to the realisation that doing something simple, because alot more fun when you do it with someone else. Doing that simple something. becomes ten thousand times better, when you do it with toys and a lack of humility we so clearly did not have. I am just sad that I was ill that day and maybe we will do another day like that.
THATS AN IDEA! Katherine. once a month. We MUST meet up! Thats now a thing!
i had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment