Hey Ramblers, so I was planning on celebrating my one year of being a blogger on the 14th, but I forgot.
And as a replacement I am just noting here. I built an igloo. While I could have been doing several more hours of revision. I completely and utterly distracted myself with games and snow. And sometimes games in the snow.
I have basically been doing nothing of value. Except my January exams finally finished today. It wasn't much to them. Just long amounts of them. Having took the same approach to them I did the first time around... I doubt much will change... Yay...
But in lighter news. i got a new chair and desk for the studio so now everything is roomy and comfortable. But... my interface went and brokened itself. So I won't be doing much until it gets back in February because having to go back to the old interface is like having a good taste of a liqueur then being forced fed Cornish pasty. They are both good in their own right but the idea is horrific.
with less than a month to my music performance I am actually nervous.
I told someone today to start keeping a diary, vlog or blog. Just so they can help themselves.
But following on from that (nice segway there)
Because according to the theme of one year of blogging Im supposed to say how it's helped me.
Well it got me interested in sharing my thoughts with the world and now I am only posting thins of actual reading value. But it is still personnel to me. And that's what blogging is. An insight into other people's lives. Things that make them interesting, and the blog becomes a scrapbook of what that person is.
And this scrapbook just shows that when im committed to an idea, I stick to it. I never explain things in full, but I still make a point about it. Not that blogging really changed who I am as a person, it has helped become better and I am certainly more in touch with my emotions now. I feel a new lease of life has been given because I can get things out of my head. though September through December kinda proved I have very little to say in the end.
What a bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment