The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Im scared. But not of fans. Im scared of sharks.

well since my audio interface is still being repaired, I refuse to do anymore videos, I got a video microphone. but I have the arsey interface. so if you at all interested, i got video ideas! but they are gonna wait until the interface comes back.
But regardless, I have lost my will to play guitar.
Now that is a big thing.
I played guitar once a day for 4 years, and now I just have days where i forget I play. I just lost the ambition to. It's not like I have proven I am the best. true some teachers are more annoying than the ones encouraging me. And I want to continuing playing. It just seems like a challenge to right now. And not one I want to rise up to.
I had fun playing  at super rock. I have fun playing with guitar ensemble. But it seems the little things are annoying me about it. And every time someone comments on how I am going wrong it just makes me not want to play.
But it is the comments that keep me going.
So based on that, I am going to film me playing before I really stop. But hopefully It will never come to that.

In other thoughts. If you are consistently looking after other people, who is going to look after when you need it? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment