The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 5 April 2013

it is YOUR duty to watch this.

I feel it is my DUTY to share this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_228140&feature=iv&src_vid=79NtYVYX2xU&v=dUENv6NlBEY

So, with many idea teeming in my head and very little time or way to actually do it. the dont happen. Well correction.
I just havn't written anything for them.

deadlines. deadlines. deadlines.... All so boring.
With 11 exams coming up soon. the need to get in to university. And hold up the remnants of what ever external life I have left.
Being ill is not helping my case.
The deadlines.
Composition for music. 2 pieces to be in about 4 weeks.
recital for music. The redux... 3 weeks
Music tech coursework. Nobodies diary, exile vilify and composition. 4 weeks.
Geography. Revision on tuesdays after schools.
I have to exams in all of those and actually find out what went wrong with previous exams. I mean it is incredibly annoying to get told I did one thing wrong, correct only to be told its still wrong!

I've found watching House M.D. is very fun. Just something about that is charming...

I really wish I had something to talk about. But I am going to save that for a video idea I've got.
So catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment