Well Im done. Finito. finish. complete. I have official finished. Farlingaye. No going back for school. No exams. I feel i should do a video on this, but I dont think i could wing a video for that long. However, on a different topic.
I need to see a doctor. still. I will sort that out soon.
I feel I need more film or series in my life. I havae pretty much run out of things to get REALLY immersed in to. I mean. I did just finish the mass effect series. the first one. was awesome. then it kind of declined and overall, so did my enjoyment. finishing it was a chore. Unlike watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Which was fun to watch and sad to see end. And the same with Assassins creed.
What all that has pointed out to me is. I really hate the real world. so much so I need to lose myself in someone else's fantasy world. And that's something that has been around since I were small. I love thinking of new worlds to live, where an inch of reality is change for something. I love seeing how world can be manipulated for an idea. And it is all fantastic to think about.
So i guess, any outlet will do for now.
I am exceedingly tired. SO goodnight. happy days!
No comments:
Post a Comment