The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Pleahh

Oh how and where to begin. rambling isn't what it used to be. Not that I can't. I just don't feel the need. But having read a new one. I am much more eager.
because to be honest a lot has happened recently. And it more increasingly difficult to describe to myself. A lot of my close friends currently seem like strangers. Not because I don't see them. i do see them. every now and again. But I don't think I know anyone any more. And to see some beasts and bunnys around. It is rather difficult to put myself in a position where I understand how to talk to people. Because people are not working in the same way. We are no longer in a situation to be children and free. yet this is the free-est we will ever be. I feel wasted like this.
On the other hand. I have animated something. IT IS UTTER SHITE! But it will get better with time and effort and good artists. i can make something good out of this. haha... I might being editing in Premiere as pose to anime studio debut. because despite it being the small version. It is so limited to the point of You can't change and cut scenes. It is so limited in how you can use, that the simple act of touching is like trying to  punch a squirrel. It is paining to not have the simple things like. Cut scene here. begin new scene.
I do like it's drawing elements and how you can use the camera to track things. But that's the new problem. it's 2d animation software using 3d elements. This is probably true of more expensive animation software. But software that allows you to utilise not only the bone setup debut has, but to use it in 3d environments would most likely encourage more animators to appear and do more striking pieces of art. Alas. my vision will probably never exist, because who wants to edit for that. no one thats who.
But with an animation coming in to the works. I don't think there is much I really want to say. Other than. movie day is coming up. SHould be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment