The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

This one is mostly de ja vu and nearly didn't have an inneuendo. I personally think I am going backwards right now. In to the cupboard. ;)

Charly, I now need to respond to that... If the NHS sucks, go private, see how that works out!
Secondly. Fun. Open to disappointment? I must disagree, because in many years of searching, i have found fun in the most dire of places. Just take Rory for example. I am Really kidding there! Rory is and was a hell lotta fun. Just talking to him has brightened my day up no end. And that really is what I look forward to when I come home. Rory, You. Rachael. Maybe other people who are closely in the range of say 20 miles (I could not cough hint here due to an inflamed tonsol, and yes that right, singular!). But mostly an excuse to let my brain out for just a second and let it be funny. It will be offensive at first, but once we get the ball rolling, it'll be fun.
Though the fact that I now have to justify a joke these days does worry me, because for whatever reason, noone in a 50 mile radius has any understanding that fun is achieved through the medium of communication and of which, I am now understanding, I really am not to blame for the lack of communication. It is other people who suck quite bad! And that's what is getting me. I speak my mind because all else is inane shit that everybody else has already said.
And just a side note, whenever, and where ever we meet up. Please let it be somewhere with some speakers or something, because I have the BEST science experiments to do with you people!!
So, Charly, in your panic about you being a boring arse. Your not, everyone just doesn't understand that we have more than 3  benignly murderous avenues of fun. I could list media, and board games.
But you know what. I have always seen that the greatest thing in anyone's tool box is there mind! And this is exactly why, we need to hang out with izzye. Not just because I love her to pieces, but more because that girl has no restraints! And will do the world of good for all us. Plus we all get to feel tall in the process!

SO the major question on your mind right now must be, "Sam. Why are you awake so late?"
Well I have basically finished Semester A right now. So i have no lessons left, I just have work to hand in on Friday.
That's the excuse, now what's the truth? Well, the truth is that I can't sleep. Wrong bed? always hungry? That account a small part. Largely, I am very hot. It is increasing in temperature in here consistently and this bed of knives just seems to erupt volcanicly every time I lay down. OUCH!
And I have been thinking. Ohhh, this is dangerous territory. I been thinking old thoughts, and from these ashes also rises an old hatred. I do find it hard to hate things properly.

Coincidently, I've been watching Room 101 with Paul Merton.
You wanna know what I'd put in. THOSE FUCKING BITCHES I HAD TO DEAL WITH AT SCHOOL! THEY KILLED ENGLISH FOR ME! THEY KILLED SCIENCE! THEY KILLED MATHS! AND MY BIGGEST HATRED OF THEM ALL! IS THAT THEY KILLED HISTORY FOR ME! ANYONE WHO IS THAT ANAL ABOUT RULES MUST HAVE THEIR OWN HEAD SHOVED SO FAR UP THERE OWN ARSE THAT THEY ARE SEEING DAYLIGHT THROUGH THE MASSIVE HOLE IN THEIR CHEST!!!

Ahem.. Composure...
So I been thinking on things like that again. And I guess is all in aid as to find out why I am sad.
Honestly, that is my default response, start thinking, so I know why I am sad. And more often than not, the answer is, I am sad because I am sad. That is essentially depression, no rhyme, no reason. Flat lining all the way, no motivation. Just there. So, here's to having my composure, but not comprehensibility.

So I am coming home on the 14th. Which means I'll be free on the 16th come visit. Tell me when your free my homies! Because otherwise I may not get you something from the cadbury store before I come home (that offer only applies to those who actually eat sweets/meat based foods).
I can safely say I am looking forward to coming home, even I do just sit around playing games with the family. At least I can pretend that it's better than living under my own roof with my own rules and basically living in a way that is healthier than the way I live at home.
And if people would tell me if they have changed their number since about last January that'd be great!
Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment