The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 6 December 2013

So. cryptic messaging? maybe that cupboard would clear somethings up? ;)

Good morning, I find myself writing this at the peculiar time of  1:55am after having a very delicious Cheese sandwich. The effect of which is that I can barley spell out words in any form and it has been taking three attempts to form any sentence.

So with that in mind, I find that people are very narrow minded when it comes to judging to people and what they want to do, or to put or more accurately. Discovering other peoples motives. And by that I mean, people seem to always focus on that people only ever have one motive. A singular purpose to their doing.

No. I always have an ulterior motive. And it's not always sinister.

So the very question, "why did you bring that?" and you expect a coherent answer beyond 'because reasons'. that is very inappropriate now! I shall expect you to understand that I do things for reasons and from now on, I shant address this question in my usually quite direct and answering manor.

See. That's a joke. Anyone who know's me I find that it's impossible to directly tell anyone anything. They never listen! o:

having basically completed the majority of my exams for semester A now, I am now contemplating that animated series again. the idea never left, I just ran out of time to focus on it. So this Christmas I should be getting some of it done. Alongside all that partying I won't be invited to.

Since coming here I have been concussed by cleavage, food poisoned more times than anyone every should be and I have also been So drunk that I vomited it all back up. Since the latter's eventful night. I have not been able to drink any alcoholic beverage! well done people. you have broken me! And I can safely conclude that no matter how rekordling there are in the world. Suffolk Aspall is better.
It just is!
Only make sure you get it in suffolk or your just getting some dry mass produced crap.
And that's a point! They don't serve it on tap! What a culture shock! A place that doesn't know pricing or good drink!

I think life is going to make me a very tired person. If I can't work out how to make a decent living from what I already do. I think I am going to suck at life quite bad!! Sorry!

So I come home on the 14th. So if anyone wishes to come collect me from my house on the 16th to 19th. I'd be very gracious! And maybe your friend for the day. This is more a plea than anything else. I just want to be around my old friends. They were fun and let me be me.
If you can not tell I am in distress my friends. Then takes this as my hint.
If you wish for a less subtle version. Please text me before i get a new number at the 25th.

Beyond that I leave with this. The people here, would be a psychiatrists dream and a geographers nightmare.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment