The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 23 January 2014

i guess i wish to be locked in a wardrobe.

So I approached my personnel tutor today. Told him I need to get to the councillor and that I have never step foot near the campus where is it is. And in reply; "Don't worry, I can tell you at least 20 people in the years above you who still haven't!".
Well good to know that my isolation to this campus is only a natural thing!
I have a 10:00 lecture tomorrow, right outside my house and the topic is entitled "ensembles".
I can only imagine what this will entail after 4 years of ensemble works...
Then once again I will be unable to visit the post room, because my day finishes when it closes and that particular lecture starts before it opens.
ooo, woe is me. Life is sooo difficult here... I can't receive a package to make my internet better. Wow, isn't life so difficult...

For my less astute audience that was sarcasm. I know it's difficult to convey that but my god, when every other sentence out of me is becoming more sarcastic, I do wonder whether its because im bored or because everyone around me is.

And now my laptop is making noises like its about to crash, so I will leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment