The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

wardrobe.

SO what Am I gonna say. We are no longer together. Fine that  bit is over and done with.
I mean what can I say, I have no one to blame but myself for this, which is annoying because that makes it worse. Fine, said it.

I hate being at home. I have to interact with idiots and my family there. I hate visiting family. They expect the most odd things out of me without saying anything. I hate being in my university box. Its lonely, there is no one in my house that cares enough to take a break. But that's not their fault. And it leaves me time to think. I hate that as well.

So this week I am beginning operation "seek help". I am fed up of feeling nothing again and again, and I want this noise to go. Simple.

Different thought, why is it, when I introduce typing, making my thoughts come out got so much easier than speaking them aloud. Well If it wasn't half an hour before I lecture I would probably write an essay exploring this. And I will say this is something that has actually been going since I started making this. The phrase "It's the best insight into his mind we got" or words to that effect. And the funny thing is. It is correct, maybe because I am writing things it is easier to let the things out that I want the world to know. Or maybe, it is the whole faceless thing. But I see it like awkwardness, I never get awkward around a computer screen, yet if I see I am trying to explain something to someone, I can see them thinking, and whether or not it's troublesome or interesting or whatever, I will think that what ever I am saying is pointless, and has no baring on life and simply is a waste of everyone's time just like this blog.
I can't help the way I think. I want to stop thinking like it, because not talking to people is ruining my relationships with everyone.

So now it's operation "seek help". I want to stop being me.

1 comment:

  1. A note you might not want to read the post called "my friends probably shouldn't read this" okay.

    ReplyDelete