How to keep up a habit? I don't know, it just kind of happens doesn't it, that's why it's a habit?
Like when I try to use an apostrophe and end up with ';' instead because I habitually hit that key.
And I used to habitually write on this blog, so I want to know why it is so difficult to communicate something interesting to people. Write in a prose that actually capture the mind of people. Granted the last time I had people start to view me, I freaked and closed the blog, but hopefully I wont do that this time. Thanks google. Because I am 20 people away from 1000 views of my page and I currently have less posts than Rory and that isn't good considering that in 2012 I created a total of 198 posts. All of it was nonsensical and not at all interesting. And in 2013 I created 39 posts, again all of which was just nonsensical and not at all interesting. A drop of 80% in the posts I did. So that only thing thats changed is kind of the access to my thoughts. So why don't I try and focus in to quality writing?
Well I still don't understand writing style quite clearly. Reasons I am not a writer. But anyhoo all this is just thoughts in my head.
I am home again after being at uni for less than 4 days. Then I get to go back for about 24 hours before I come home again for about a week because I have nothing to do this whole time. Very convinent...
I am kind of looking for to the sixth form certificate evening, see how many people have grown up since going to uni, and how many of them actually turn up, that will be interesting.
But I look forward to it because its been a major part of my life that school, roughly 7 years at that school so you know, kinda like it by now, so I do wonder why people are moaning and groaning over it!
But I think that'll do, night!
No comments:
Post a Comment