The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Ohhh. sex in the wardrobe referencing is not even funny whilst a euphemism. WHY DID NOONE TELL ME SOONER!

So I made my new years resolution, i am just going to amend it so that it reflects what I mean as a pose to what it can be interpreted as.
I mean to create 48 mandatory blog posts, and 12 videos on my youtube channel(s).
To further add this new years cause, I am intent on getting episode one of the animation out and complete. I look forward to reading the script! The art style has been chosen and my artist has been amazing through out and she has created some very awesome pictures, some of which are secret even to the writer, mostly out of there are somethings I wish to retain control over!
But I have a feeling this project is going to go further than any other I have, mostly because I have still dream about this and it isn't at an awkward stage. And I think Importantly it is a project that works to people's diaries now that we all have one.
So, I haven't titled it yet. Was thinking of getting it once I have a script and the other character designs. Which will hopefully be based off the script and their voice. So I like where this is going.

In reality, I just did the certificate evening, and that was lovely! Seeing people I had a mild liking for, and then seeing people I had a mild distaste for. It was great! You would have wanted to be there!

And then pub with Charlotte and Rory. What. A. Night! Sitting there in the corner with basically the entire pub hearing my views on just about everything and Rory sitting there listening contributing when prompted. Charly has trained him well.
As a side thought, based on the nights events I have realised that the funniest talk is about peoples sex lives, but only when they are frank about it. I don't get off on it in any kind of way, if anything it reinforces not doing anything in sex. But I do believe that it can lead to some very honest conversation that just isn't spoken amongst normal people, and that's what I miss about when I am not at home. The spoken things.

So I will leave with you with this. The only time I can practice voicing is when I am in a field walking the dog. This is why I have restricted my voice so suddenly. I just can't high pitch no more... how sad. for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment