The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 25 August 2014

Hast thou returneth for good after a 6/4 month hiatus?

Hello my 3 readers of the internet!
I have made a come back to the internet with a new video of me doing something I acutally like doing. That's right, there is a video of me playing a game, please check it out and share it if you think it is worth it, I actually enjoyed doing this and editting it and I really would something to come out of it.
I know I am slow to begin with, But this doesn't detract from anything else I am doing!
So here is the link;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJsfZedO9mk&feature=youtu.be
I would have preferred to embed the video but apparently, some arse at google doesn't believes my videos exist yet!
In any other case, I am trying to make a comeback to all this because as far as any outlets go, this one is an outlet that can cause more creative thoughts than most things I do on my own. Meaning, At least here, I can see if my thoughts are insane or not.
Anyway. Videos.... time to edit some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment