The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 3 August 2014

Boat in hungry thoughts.

I am on the boat. A lovely broads cruiser of which i intend to make many of my friends to attend because it is lovely.
But it has little or no internet here when we are not near norwich. So i will make the best with what i have got.
It is here on the boat, i am away from noise and so too my head calms. When i go to bed this feeling remains true. I have little to do but entertain myself. So i make conversation with the other emotions and see if we can imagine something new or awesome. More often than not. A census is reached that the only thing is learning more to create later.
It is in this i find a form of comfort, where there is nothing, i can not possibly feel everything. Or is this delusional?
So i want to see my friends before i leave again. I want to see them all, but as time goes on, i must be geting more and more scared to even attempt communication. Other times i think i am seeing someone, but turns out i am not.
In news of the real world. I am at a family reunion saturday next, monday party, tuesday home travelling. That should be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment