The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

What a long and lonely summer this has been. I have been thinking about what i have done since may.
The answer was mostly sit around on my arse giving self pity. Because I suffered a lil bit. The closer I get to a diagnosis, the more work seems to appear. But I can not give up now. Too many people are involved, any given case now, would be to put that work to waste.
Which means, come friday, i will know if i am a sufferer or a whiny little bitch. Autism spectrum disorder, is this a get out of jail card? Or a go to free parking? (Made sense in my head). I dont know what it means. Is it an excuse for my wrong doings, the reason i am held back? Better yet, does it mean i no longer have to bother with normal tjhngs, it gives factual clarity to my actions but does little to substantiate the quality of life i theoretically could have.
The scary question to me is, what do i do after? I havnt had help on how to cope from the proffessionals or google. It is seeing my friends that is the loudest evidence i have. There is no reason why people would do the things that have helped so much unless they truly are friends.
Friend, a word with meaning and is freely tossed about. I think I tried to discuss the meaning before. But now.... i am not so sure. I just know i like i them.
Well, heres to surving on £20 for a month, because i was an idiot and spent money.

No comments:

Post a Comment