After a rather unexpected hiatus, I am back! And I am going to to try and pick up where I left off and try get one of these things out at least once a week! Because, as well know, leaving things behind and picking them up again will always end well.
So since my last post in... September.. I have been happily living in my new house, I have put new videos out on my channel. There is more to come there and I am already procrastinating like a bitch!
One of the many things in life I am avidly trying to do is sort my head out.
Which is, quite frankly, a rather difficult task.
But this has got me thinking. What am I actually working towards?
Most days, I feel bugger all. In that if I hurt myself, it usually causes some kind of glee, as it means I am feeling something. Although I think glee is too much of a positive word. Because what I feel is certainly in the area of positivity, but I cant say its any sub emotion of happy. As all I can get from this experience is to know I still Feel.
So, why after so long am I retuning to the world of blogger, stating that "I can not feel".
We'll in simple, let us start a discussion.
A classic sign of aspergers in adults is that they are "disconnected" from their feelings. However, I'd like to argue the case that the reason people with aspergers syndrome are disconnected is because we as a society are not "taught" emotions.
Which sounds very crazy, as we can not teach what we feel right?
Well, I would like you to describe the colour red to a blind person.
The words you would choose, tend to be emotional and you cannot actually describe the colour. And this is what I think applies to emotions, there is every chance in the world we feel the exact same thing in completely opposite ways. Why? Because as life has gone on, we use body language to decipher other people's emotions, and I say, if that gets lost in the process, essentially, someone confusing pain with happy. What if you continue your life like this?
Clearly that is an extreme and exaggerate example. But the core idea is there.
Is your anger the same as my anger and so on?
You can find my youtube channel here;
Ini Brilliant
This is my website which is being updated regularly with works i do;
http://www.magamahead.co.uk/
No comments:
Post a Comment