okay, my blog count has just reach 100! yay I am pretty sure most of these visits are just me, but thanks anyway if i can get about 1900 more, then I we would have passed the number of views on that video on my youtube account... which I removed because of SOPA and PIPA causing it to be a lawsuit costing me millions that i don't have, so i was trying to be safe and took them down before they were inevitably passed, which they probably wont be now (fucking things...)
Anyway forgetting politics, I want to talk about the really fun day I had today. Not only was i able to actually go outside. I got to go spend time with someone I actually like! I know that sound kind of down and out, but here me out! most the time when I go out, it is either to see people whom I have to organize to see them at THEIR house, or I am invited by almost a stranger at times just so i can show them a shop in ipswich so they can go "cheers man, it been fun". I like these people enough to see them. But honestly I do not wish to cycle multiple miles just to see you glue yourself to a laptop.
Which is why today was amazing and among the rare cases where I do go outside to see someone I like. True we did go back to their house, but it was for a minute and only to meet their wonderful guitar, which i would happily steal given the first opportunity :P
I was invited to do a pub quiz with. well I will go with their screen name to keep thing anonymous though why i bother sometimes eludes me, but then I look at the 100 views and think I have 3 followers and a me between us we cant have made 100. With Mabel and her family. It has honestly got to be one of the best quizzes i have been to. I knew almost none of the questions and every time she knew the answer she made it quite clear she knew. It may have been a couple of hours, but it was lots of fun and I sorely wish to do that kind of thing again!
Now that i have gotten that bit out of the way (not to make it sound like a chore, i choose to write about this stuff and I felt i needed to write about the amazingness of people and their competitiveness in raffles which include the prize of 37.5% ) There is something that bothering me right now and I am going to write it down because i have a habit of being upset over something spending an hour crying over it then forgetting it meant something in the first place. And again, the subject of love pops up!
I must talk about it constantly! Anyway the point of this post is to say, i think I am "in" love with someone. I wrote it off as a crush at first, but it's been.....*checking calender* 2 months now? and nothing has changed in the way i feel. I still scream wondering when they will appear again. If i ever will get a reply, etc etc.
And this scares me to no end! Because no matter how hard i try to escape it, I just can't leave this person. If i really do love this person why dont I admit?!? well because of circumstance. Its a real bitch that isn't it?
And if i do admit it, it will either end up with me being rejected and that hole in my heart sort of expanding, or all we do is change the relationship status on facebook and go on as normal, except we will have a pass to be hugging in public.
Either way, for the first time in what must be a year, I am feeling not a crush but love. Love for a person rather than a picturesque face. And since i do have the subtly of Franky Boyle when he is being indirect, i somewhat guess they will know by the end of reading pathetic excuse for a confession.
Fuck it. I am in love, it hurts, but its wonderful. Take care everyone, I need to learn how to be a grown up about this, haha. Just make sure you worry about yourselves too much, there is still some fun to be had. I need to win a pub quiz still :P
No comments:
Post a Comment