The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Happy birthday! Plus it is the Chinese year of the dragon! SUITON: Suiryūdan no Jutsu

Okay after an amazing day at school. yes those days can happen IN SCHOOL. and multiple hours at home of screaming at my laptop, "oh when are you going to get online, I am bored and lonely", eventually the person I wanted to talked to appeared and I was told to blog about something. So here we are m'dear, I am blogging something.

So before i go in to that heartfelt description of the wonderfull day of mine and how no one else's could possible be any better than mine. There is one thing I would like to point out......
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF SHIT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IF IT IS A FRIENDS BIRTHDAY!! Honestly, break time today we got cakes out for someone's birthday. (everyone already knows whom's and this is going to be that heartfelt bit again [and because I can I will screw up any form sense i can {plus I am still a massive Bracket whore, their uses know no bounds}]) Anyway, cakes. We got them in out In the school library. I am not sure what librarians are like at most schools, but this particular one has a habit of kicking people out if they slip just slightly on a rule. For some reason I have been an exception to this for multiple years. And today like any other, someone got some food out and was kicked out before they had time to unwrap it (for anyone who didn't notice that, how could you not!! It was hilarious! [I know I am laughing at someone else pain, but this is purely contextual!]). Us on the other hand got multiple tins/boxes of cakes and the librarian lovingly goes "well....because it's one your birthdays" and allows to go on, scoring herself a delicious icing covered quote cake. which basically asks, 'what makes us so different that makes us exempt from the rules?' or is that the librarian planned that she would get cake.

So that pile of random done with, my day. A wonderful day.... So it was someone's birthday today, in fact 3 someone's I know birthday's. (I know I am not exactly subtle at times but i do try with keeping the whole Who i am talking about thing secret. And in this case I will be no different, because I know if I use their 'screen' name, then some other post might become pretty obvious to people, and Apparently I am sworn to a secrecy that doesn't exactly exist) And quite frankly this birthday in particular has got to be one of the most important and best birthdays i have ever had the pleasure to be remotely part of.
For quite a while now I have been planning their birthday. And going off things they said they wanted during the months i knew them, I went through a whole list of things we (as a group) could do. It began with my friend saying "they want a guitar" or "an electric ukulele" And as time went on they said different things they could want. Like that extra piercing, a Tekken game they don't have. And the list potentially goes.
And with out giving spoilers, my friends and i eventually came up with a 3 day (not consecutive) plan to give the birthday child the best birthday their friends could ever give. With stage 1 finished, the actually birthday we still have stages, 2,3 and 4 to finish. [Yes i do plan stuff like this] So day 1, the actual birthday, between us we planned just to give our friend/ bake our friend some awesome gifts. I gave my friend A capo for their ukulele and I also gave a clip on Pick up, so effectively a cheaper ukulele. I wrapped it myself and put a bow on it :3
So other than tell someone else story, I say all that because this is the first year where i can actually do people's birthdays. get them presents and take them out somewhere special. Just DO something for it. And it is tiring, but not as tiring as what we did at lunch. Honestly people I am sorry if i ruined anything but I can't be late!! There seems to be this thing where if I am late everyone else if early!! But lunch time. We went in to town and got chips, bought by the birthday child, despite my strongest protest (well not my strongest, but I tried!!) to actually pay for it! The chips were amazing, THANK YOU!! But I feel I must give apologies for shouting a lot... yes because of my insecurity i kept shouting to get us to go quicker... sorry, not really the thing to do. MEh I can't justify that, I was wrong... But we did get back mostly on time :)

But overall, I really hope the day was absolutely amazing for the birthday child and I hope they enjoy the next 2 parts of it. I know I enjoyed my part of it so far. And now I can sleep a little lighter :)

Just one last note; I hope this is the sort of blog you were telling me to write because I hoenstly have nothing else tow rite about right now. Unless you want it to be about you with use of you'r real name ;)

With that, HAVE FUN EVERYONE, please take care :P

No comments:

Post a Comment