The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Im too tired to blog properly!

Okay a couple of days have passed since my last blog post...... I apologise for nothing! (well at least not coming out with a post that is of value to you) well really not a lot has been happening up till last Friday.

So as mention in my last post I mentioned I had planned my friends birthday for quite a while, and finally the surprise party came to fruition. We took the birthday child bowling. Now this would have been a great surprise for them, and even greater still if they hadn't decided to try and guess what the surprise was. Now between laser quest and bowling, which would you think was the better choice? Most people would go laser quest, and the birthday child tried to guess what it was. And the child guessed Laser quest........ imagine the potential disappointment of not being able to shoot your "best" friends. However despite my friend most likely being able to guess that we were going bowling, I was told they were still surprised. Because of a lack of organisational skills I managed to walk away the bowling alley before while they arrived, so I missed my favourite moment.
Oh well, the bowling went great, we had 2 hours, usually anyone can get 2 games in to one hour. It took us nearly an hour and a half to finish the first game. Till this day I still yet to understand how that works

Honestly I have never had so much fun bowling, or been so touchy-feely like in public with multiple people. Seriously, it's bad enough when you have a girl/boyfriend who you want to cling to, it gets rather awkward if you go further, now we didn't do much more than hug.... in public. But, I don't think i have ever openly sat on people so many times. If we were giggling our brains out, then it mostly likely would have looked like groping!
So I am told the birthday child had lots of fun bowling, especially with all the extra food we ate. (chips, cheesy chips, the biggest and bestest cake to have ever existed, sweets [including MY jelly babies, I still got the last one],and whatever else there was)  Still despite all the food distracting me and my constant need to be in contact with someone, I still went on to win the first game. Wasn't exactly the most 'charming' thing to do on someones birthday, but I did anyway, and I went on to break my thumb nail...... Not the most important thing, but now my thumbs look pretty uneven. It's bad enough my fingers are not symmetrical by nail, NOT THE THUMBS TO, That was my last resort for evenness!

Two hours of bowling. With these people has honestly been one of the greatest things in my life, not only do i rarely go out, but I even rarer go out and party. So yeah went back to a friend of ours, and we had fun there. In simple all i can say is, organisation is a bitch when you are me and you don't know what you are doing, I Really hope this was one of the greatest birthdays they have had.

And so i leave with a couple of things
1) I have a recital wednesday, it is going to be scary!
2) Gin and Tonic taste awful
3) listen to; the sherlock soundtrack, it is as awesome as the show
4) I WAS NOT PISSED! I was sober the whole time!
and basically, everyone be careful now! I am going to be blogging less and less now, just when things need talking about. I hope it will be great fro everyone else now :)
Birthday child, happy birthday :) and a happy new year of age!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment