hey People. couple things I actually do wanna talk about now. First bit is. I've got a birthday coming up! yay! I will be thoroughly enjoying that day out or something. I don't particularly know what is happening just yet. But from my understanding, neither do my friends. and they are organising it. Just this lunch time I was go through how to plan birthday with hippie and curious. between the two they came up with an idea or two, but it effectively resulted in me planning my own birthday. which was against mabel's wishes, but she wasn't there to stop it, so haha ;) Anyway. I really look forward to that, i am sure it will be a magical day filled with lasagne and jelly babies :)
Right, the bit that's been REALLY pissing me off recently. PEOPLE! Manners on the internet mean just as much as they are in real life! Seriously, i don't leave you mid-conversation with no word, no reasoning or even a hint that I've left, then return several hours later as if it never happened. If we don't do that in real life, why would we do it on the internet! I am absolutely sure many people have their reasons as to why they left. But surely you have the time to say, oh I gotta go and do this. I don't want to be left on the internet for about 4 hours not knowing if you will come back. And here is the real kicker. When who ever has left so unexpectanctly returns. They just ignore the simple "heyy" i send them. I mean... WHAT THE FUCK!?!? If you don't want to talk to me have the common decency to actually say it! And if anyone who is still reading and is even partially affected by this and is thinking "but it was only once", (and I know this next bit is out of character) if you think that and you actively talk to me. seriously. SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I am tired of being left alone with no word. It is really rude to just leave me there! If not that, it's just insulting!
Dont try and pass this off as "ohh it what people on the internet do". NO ITS THE FUCK NOT! People actually say goodbye to each other! I am fed up completely of people just leaving. Seriously just say if you are leaving, i don't care for you reasoning, if it's a reason to go, then just go! I really can not be bothered if you have nothing to say about this, because it not a one time thing, it happens almost everyday! If I am really am that annoying Just Fucking say it! It's not like I base my life on making those small changes that actually matter to you lot!
And normally i do literally pass the people disappearing thing as something that may just happen. But Oh fuck it! I had at least 5/6 conversations today on this topic, and almost all of them just shrugged it off! It's not nice to leave people. At least have the common decency to tell me your going.
And if you are a culprit of this and you identify yourself part of it. And if you'r wondering why i havn't spoken to you about it yet. ITS BECAUSE YOU LEFT MID FUCKING CONVERSATION!
I'll give apologies to anyone who gets offended by this, but seriously just know that I am insulted every time you just leave with saying. And if there is reason, THEN TELL ME! Seriously, if people just continue like that I will just ignore you completely! Even i have limits!
Now then, if anyone is offended by that, then PLEASE come and tell me, because I am pretty sure that I could have my reasons as to why anyone of you have pissed me off. I have just chosen not to be a child in the past and forgive you on the spot for just randomly insulting me. So yeah. just know I am not happy about the way people just leaving mid-conversation on the internet. I have feelings people! I try not to hurt yours. so please dont try to hurt mine, there is only so much abuse i can take.
So moving on. LENT! I have taken up meditation for it. great idea! until i realised you can't meditate why being passive aggressive to the world and when i finally do calm down, i finally get in to it, I have fell asleep thus far rather than become thoughtless. Alas I will continue with this as it can only lead to new places :)
No comments:
Post a Comment