Hey people it my 25th post! So I think i shall write about just thaT!
So yeah. Wow!
I have had the mentality to keep this blog thing going for 25 post of just utter random thoughts.
So why do i write my blog? Though i see it as a chore sometimes, I like it. writing down my inner ramblings whilst being slightly confused about it myself. And i sort of see my blog and others blog as an opportunity to grow closer to people. And people really are interesting. I mean whilst i write this I can listen to so many pieces of music and it change the pace i type at. The mood I am in. But nothing quite beats the amazing result of writing about one thing for hours on end. Then reading others saying completely wonderful things. LOVE IT!
So yeah this must be a win for Mable as such. but i don't care, essentially i do this for fun, and I can write some crap and all that. it utterly insane.
So yeah thank you people even attempting to read in to all this then saying is was interesting. so yeah what to expect from my blog?
I think i shall return to writing down my own insights of the world and see how that thruns out and hopefully i will be reporting some fun times with potentially the best people ever.
So to finish, for your next blog post, here is a subject. "people who have made a change in my life"
Dont name the person or what they changed, just talk about what you think about these kind of people. I will do at some point
So yeah thanks for sticking by for this insignificant amount of time everyone! Enjoy March!
and Oh yeah, here's a song to listen to; (no spoilers as to what it is, just gotta watch it ;) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dktpycvIyA
ba ba ba ba ba baaa
ReplyDeletedaaaa da da daaa da da da dum