hey everybody it's time i did a small catch and then writing of some emotions. Yay!
So I am gonna start with Friday. yes the day before my birthday, (whole new bit that is). That night was a really good one. After my Thursday night rant. I was lucky enough to talk to the people who essentially the center of why i care so much about people disappearing so suddenly or making a false promise of returning. etc. etc
And quite frankly, after talking to them, i hope it wont be as big an issue in the future, because I expect them to be make miracles 24/7. After all. we are all only human, we can make mistakes. But that is far from my point!
Since them i am suddenly happy again, I love life, i literally cant complain about it. So to whom it concerns, Friday means a real lot to me! And the days that followed. The bits you lot were have made the amazing enough to talk about! thanks XXX (yes i really did just put those there) So from all this basically, someone has emerged in to my eyes. In a rather different way than the usual Platonic love and interest people whom have i talk about on here have attained in the past. Anyway, that doesn't matter, I will sort out what i actually feel Later! For now Story telling!
Friday - not too much happened, other than I gained back people who make a difference in my life despite the distance. Yes congratulations to you people, whether you read my blog or not, you make a difference. Honestly. these type of people are the ones who drive me crazy. i can try to not be involved as much but i know that leads to us not talking! which in turn makes me depressed for about a week! So yeah. I really have got To stop having such high expectations of people who live more than 20 mile radius to me!
Right Saturday! That's the day I need to blog about. Now obviously I have to censor this bit of the blog! because I don't want to be told to re-write something because it reveals to much of someones life, etc ,etc. You know that boring stuff. But essentially it will be the day and some bits that stood out. So what was so special about Saturday. it was my birthday! And throughout that day many people were amazing and many people appeared just to wish me a happy birthday. (there is more to than that I am sure, but I am condensing for now)
But really I am gonna start this day off with very late Friday night!. I was speaking to WithaY, which was one of the huge pick me ups of that week! And basically I had the idea to stay up till midnight and do a countdown to my birthday! Wasn't as epic as it could have been. but it was still good! despite skype sending the messages at the wrong times, we still did the count down. And amazing just as I sent the number 0 to WithaY. A hippie texted me happy birthday. Great timing on everyone's part there :)
so I bid WithaY adieu and went to bed. Because a few hours later I would have lasagna! Now to anyone who doesn't know me. Lasagna is my god food. If i can't eat it, i genuinely get depressed! And not only did I get to eat lasagna, i also had an old and close friend of mine come over, despite being, and eat said lasagna with me. Now my friend rarely comes over my house. (odd I know, we live in the same village), they came over and ate as much as they could!, they were so sweet to do so, but they also gave a GINORMOUS box of thorntons. i love them so much for the things they have done :)
So lunch was amazing. then I was taken in to town. maybe the first hour wasn't the highlight of my day, i was able to find a splitter for my studio which basically means the sound system can plug directly in rather than an elaborate set of cables which break at a moments notice.
I found a friend at work, helped him out.... I should of been payed for my half an hour of packing up for them... He even went off to flirt with someone! the lucky bugger...
*not jealous at all, I just had to continue working while he was picking up her number*
The real fun began about an hour after meeting up with him. When Mabel and Thetallone appeared.
We went around primark. Buying me new pyjamas. Once again, i forgot to pack them... oh well, the new ones are lovely :)
So later we went all met up, people gave me presents. If i had the ability to do so, i would have cried from just the sheer loveness i got from all!
Then we went to get Chinese, It was Soo COol!! Food tasted great. Very filling. I got sung happy birthday quite loudly. In a pack tiny restaurant, and we. a bunch of 16/17 year olds. were being loud and acting as if we had been drinking before that! I am surprised we werent kicked out at some points!
But i so loved the evening. My friends are Wayy too kind to me at points! It rediculous! I don't deserve all of this wonderful day! Thank you all!
there was more to the day, but not for blog posting about ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment