The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Hai all! responses? Could actually do with one this time, possible, maybe, absolutly, who knows?

hello!
I wanna write about our work ethics. or more importantly my own. in that, I currently do not have one. but do any of you ever find that someone else is working so hard and you want to be working that hard, so you turn off the internet, remove your phone, then look at your work and thing "What  the fuck am i doing?".
Well this appears to be everyday in my case and i honestly want to work, but I just can't do it, I don't want to do it in my study periods, that is my time to actually satiate that social life thing i've got now and while im at home, i am trying to maintain being friends with people over long distances or people i rarely. A bit of a bitch task really. specially when you are the one always saying hello. (totally different thing, just a complex i have about hating saying hello first... anyway!)
basically whilst trying to maintain that i have maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep up with the work. basically. Oh fuck what the hell am i doing? is the always whats in my head, then i realise, what i am doing IS REALLY BORING!
Oh well. people if you can suggest a way I can in to the ethic of doing something I actually hate, whilst being social and having fun. please tell me. other than that all this post was because everyone else i follow han't blogged anything and noone on youtube is doing anything interesting. FUCK IM BORED!!
So yeah I NEED something new to happen soon!
So Bored!

LATERZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment