The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 10 March 2012

It's about time!

Not a lot actually happening in my world currently. Pretty stable. I literally can't complain. Got my first A level results back
General studies - B
Maths - C
Maths is the only bummer, because that grade is good enough for to continue doing maths (bugger) but it's so low that I will retake any given point. Not the most wonderful idea.
Oh well.
Great news, i rekindled my love of music tech yesterday! Hippie gave me their uncompressed Music A level composition. I listened to it. plonked in audacity and all of a sudden you could here what was going on. Which is was amazing :)
And WithaY - here is you'r special mention. Nothing else on it.
So here is a song people should listen to -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKUnfwBPTU

Later peops!

1 comment: