The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 16 April 2012

ARRRGGHH! It's Check In Time!

To display how much revision I have done this holiday, i am going to mention my guitar playing. I have learnt (not by memory yet) a grade 6 piece and another post grade 8 piece (Asturias, its awesome you should totally check it out, I will most likely make a compilation video in my next holiday of me playing my stuff and stick on youtube for "constructive criticisms"). Now obviously that takes time. Also, I have finished a game, which on average take over 24 hours to play.  And I been away for multiple days. Now all this adds up to a great time off. However, i have 5 straight Mock exams. Obviously I will be revising to the last minute from now on. But any NORMAL person would be stressing themselves silly by now. I am not even the slightest bit phased by the idea of mock, well maybe put off a tiny bit. However it really isn't scaring me. All these mocks.
What actually worries me. is the fact that once again, I am not worrying. So yeah, i need to buckle down. Any help anyone?
So what is my actual topic on the road of some form of damaged self discovery? (I severely don't find out im actually a twat [and yes that is a reference to just about every comedian whose ever used that joke]) Well. honestly. Not a lot of the way of topics. I haven't recently had any large events. I did revision with Mable and Hippie, I believe we all got work done, and i got more work done than i would do usually. I was impressed with myself. Last friday, i atteneded a small get-together with thegirlformerlyknownasMabelandshallnowbeknownascharatertraituntillIfindanActualtraitthatfits (also know as TGHKAMASNBKACTUIFAATTF).
So yeah I went to a small get-together with TGHKAMASNBKACTUIFAATTF to celebrate curious' birthday. It was a great time. I believe. He was happy, I made him a card. And it was like a day at school. Just minus the constricting small people under your feet. Just a note or two. one, I can't play 'just dance'. Two, I am never to make cake as long as TGHKAMASNBKACTUIFAATTF is around. Just design them...
I still want to make a group project something, but i have no one else who wants to group project something. So i guess that a little putting out. Oh well, Fun times people!

No comments:

Post a Comment