Today i was going to blog about an acitivity I did last night, record what we did, and feelings, etc ,etc like I normally do. It's become an obsession of mine now, writing down in a public diary. It is a rather orthodox method, when you really thinking hard about it, to convey messages to people in your life. But Still, thats not my post either.
I want to post. that before posting this I was watching part of a film. You can either love it, or hate it because you havn't seen it. But I was watching Wall-E. and for the entire time I was watching just the small bit of Wall-E chasing after Eve, i had to hold back tears and stop my self from laughing because everyone else was so silent. IT WAS SO SWEET! Watching two little robots jet pack around in space. And watching a tiny little box turn in to a tortoise.
So basically I am currently crying and laughing at the same time because it was so cute! Yeah, watch Wall-E! Yeah thats what i want from life... just to dance around in space in robot love whilst saving the whole of the human race with a plant. I jest. But seriously, that is on my bucket list, to have a moment like that in life. Be art rather than watch it. Will post social activity later!
But for now, Look up sherlock unaired episode on Youtube. So cool. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment