The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 8 April 2012

heres come the muffin man, the muffin man, here comes the muffin man, BANG! ITS THE EASTER BUNNY!!

So, lots of things or no things at all have happened since Mabels house, i honestly cant be arsed to blog to rest of it, because it is just way too long. However, I have had an idea. My future life will undoubtedly involve music one way or another. So to practise not only composition I am also Practising composing to someone else's work. So i have asked some people to draw me some art work, send me a story or create a scenery. I am interested to see how many people actually create one for me, but I will compose some music to fit that Image, and hopefully as more and more come in, there will be more and more specifics. So if any of you out there want to help me practise this, PLEASE send me your character designs, stories, scenes or anything that goes with it, so i can practise this.
Incidentally, shortly after sending the first message someone already had sent me a story board. I was ready with a piece in minutes, and the I went to edit this. I am told they love it, so much they put it on their phone. I am still in giggling fits about this!
So other than my sudden urge to be a composer again. My speculations on the world. "We need more positive outlooks". That's a great and constructive phrase now isn't it? I agree that many an outlook is, dulled, boring and out right depressing, but in general we all have some fantastic features, and some people take it alot further and do some quite frankly crazily great things.
So my spark of wisdom for today is, if you have an opnion on something, and someone start saying thats a bit of a downer or just plain depressing. Then Go on and do something quite out of the ordinary and kind of turn everything on it's head.
For example (true story)
"I don't think we are very nice people"
"Shut up, you depressing idiot"
"well, why am I smiling my friend and why are you crying from laughter"
"I'm not crying fro---"
They were cut of there because the first person went on to tickle the second person until they were crying and out of breath. And even better got up to say
"Now that wasn't very nice!"
From that point on, all they could do with each was flip the other situation and it just got happier and happier. Shame they buggered off ehh. Oh well, least the will be tickling each other in spirit.
So with that, i bid you all adieu and Merry New Choco-year!

No comments:

Post a Comment