The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Nothing special, just a question really, does anyone else get really bored of having to say hello everyone to get a conversation?
Yeah, not a lot to add to that, just curious, if you find yourself always saying hello to people you speak to?
In terms of always saying hello first, yes, I sometimes think that. Now I learn to balance my conversations with people by waiting until they say hello first, just so you are mentally aware that they actually want to speak to you. It's a balancing act.
I also understand the opposite, where people can feel pestered by the same person repeatedly.
In terms of always saying hello first, yes, I sometimes think that. Now I learn to balance my conversations with people by waiting until they say hello first, just so you are mentally aware that they actually want to speak to you. It's a balancing act.
ReplyDeleteI also understand the opposite, where people can feel pestered by the same person repeatedly.