Today been an odd day. I went to see Izzye, one of people I will actually give their name for on this blog, as no one actually knows Izzye, so I'm good. And despite her being 15 minutes late, me having to cycle a long distance despite my clear lack of health currently. I think today can quite clearly be summarised as good! Fantasticly we spent at least 50% of our time looking for food and something to bring home and after blowing all our food on Easter eggs (yes there was a bog off, 50% off <3 [and that is something I can now check off my mental bucket list, to buy Easter eggs after Easter. Multiple days even]) I finished that box quicker than the other two shame-ingly. Love my luck sometimes. So we spent about an hour in elmhurst just laugh at each others lude jokes and talking about her wonderful new boyfriend and generally enjoying life as we do.
My only niggle was myself. I seem to have an ability to stop enjoying myself if everything is un-organised. I had to leave at set times and be home at a set time. Sadly because cycling is a challenge enough now, I had no idea how long it would take me to get home. So i kinda had to cut Izzye short. Also amazingly that is indeed a pun on her size. This day was great. We were laughing the whole time and we didn't achieve what we set out to do, which is the general aim of anything I guess. Though I've been told to get older, so we can drink around each other.
From the last big post. Sorry if what I said was annoying, offensive, etc, etc. Like alot of people, depression has been a real big subject in my life for quite sometime, then to have it gone and come back again, rather annoying. So whilst I do a bit of soul searching and figure out what changed to make relapse so. I'll just pretend to be happy and then hopefully go on to talk to people, we all know the routine. Sadly, I have no other outlets for this other than my blog, sorry bout that.
Though In greater news. I finished another computer game. Yay! Waste of my life :3 Still check it out, or at least the soundtrack
Bastion
great game, great story. And the music is amazing. I have got Hippie listening to it, which is an achievement because nobody listens to my stuff! ...spoil sports..
Not sure what to expect from the near future, but hopefully everything will go back to normal in my head soon enough.
So I am just gonna leave with a word of wisdom about driving on the road.
If you see a cyclist, and there is a corner in about 2 yards. Do yourself, and every other road user in existence. And stay behind the cyclist. Crashing your car in to a tractor is not a good idea.
i just listened to build that wall twice through and i've decided that i don't like it
ReplyDelete