The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 28 June 2012

From scripting to infinity and beyond!

hey DragonRamblers, last Post of the month, I know dearies, just 2 days and then I am back. I am sure you will survive. Although in the time I havnt been posting, which has been 4 whole days, HOW HAVE YOU SURVIVED!? I have had quite a few events happen to me. Working backwards to break the trend and get today out of my head.
Today: it was school sports day and sixth formers were asked to help. i was roped in to supporting a year 9 for group. possibly the worst year ever because they are so useless at this point in time. However their form tutor was good fun and allowed me and crazy to go off and do our own thing. So this resulted in a day off. Co-Op then went to go meet possibly one of my favourite bloggers, GQ, despite his obvious lack of quiff. I am disappointed in you, so now you are just genius and thats disappointing because that refers to all of you rather than your wonderful hair. So DragonRamblers, I met Genius again after a while and lack our previous meeting it was not very long, but it was long enough to enjoy just the sheer fact we were able to cover a lot of ground from insignificant details (cool face insert here [I noticed things.. oh yeah {and the brackets are back baby!}]) to insulting faith's general sentence making on a hill. Oh how you must love me so. Honestly it was awesome, but i do have one bone to pick really... Genius, WAVE, YOU NEED TO WAVE! see i am doing it now!
So after that experience we followed a squirrel to a tree (yes squirrels are also back) and went back to school. We got there and used the library to script for my project.
Which is a perfect time to segway back to the yesterday where myself and crazy, started to script out our series, which is still just called "the project". And We continued this until today. Simply, we haven't got far, we have established out plot, and what we want in it. so hopefully this weekend she will just go at it and get that bit out the way. But despite our general lack of co-ordination, I enjoy making the script. It really was fun hanging around with her and just bouncing ideas about. I hope I haven't been too weird or anything, be horrible if i were to drive a wedge between us.
Still today ended with getting ice cream. Magnum infinity = infinite orgasms
Monday and tuesday, they were just spent doing things, rather boring to be quite frank, but who cares. I don't. Well at least I haven't done anything worth remembering.
So i will just finish this ramble with this; the poll is slowly coming to an end and there appears to be a singular winner at the moment, though I may not enjoy it when it comes. But that is the nature of these things. And with that I end. stay shiny you dulled People. YOU STAY SHINY!
LATERZ

No comments:

Post a Comment