Project related. despite the appalling turnout the other day, I am still going to push on with this project, I am starting to script with a writer very soon, they will just need to get their arse in gear. I also believe I have chosen some extra actors and a potential other source of camera, though I hold Little hope because well they have a habit of not following through.
Second project, I am now half working with the guy i linked in yesterday's post, again here is his channel, amazing person and is a comic genius:
he updates regularly as well! But if all goes to plan, then there shall be some amazing content to come. We hope to start an animated series soon enough once we get some concrete ideas down.
And once again, I will divert you attention to the poll in the side bar, if you havn't voted yet, or you are just another blogger, vote in it anyway! Your vote counts!
Laterz!
*I am actually adding an update to this one because I only have one post left this month.
Today, I realised the inevitability I am going to have make some big choices, is increasingly more likely, not like choosing uni's and stuff, a little closer to home. So if/when the time comes, I hope it's me making the choice, not being forced in to it. Sorry, But I am worried and I know there are some things to come and I wont have any control over it, despite my Jewish nose being involved.*
*I am actually adding an update to this one because I only have one post left this month.
Today, I realised the inevitability I am going to have make some big choices, is increasingly more likely, not like choosing uni's and stuff, a little closer to home. So if/when the time comes, I hope it's me making the choice, not being forced in to it. Sorry, But I am worried and I know there are some things to come and I wont have any control over it, despite my Jewish nose being involved.*
No comments:
Post a Comment