The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 1 July 2012

GUESS WHO IT IS!? GHost N.....

DragonRamblers, its the first day of the new month. and you know what that means. MUNDANE FILLER POSTING TIME!!
Well I lets start with the thing I been harassing you readers for. and only 5 people voted in. I will be first and foremost finishing all my old compositions from my 5 minute suite to those tiny ideas which honestly sounds bad after 10 minutes of nothing added. So that's a task to finish. So no new suite of music to come, but there will be music made for my project, which is going just fine, right on track actually. I have said before, but scripting sessions are really fun!
Yesterday I had a friend come over, we spent the day watching Doctor who and Sherlock, and generally it was an amazingly fun day!
Friday, I was ill, and I have yet to see the doctor as to why I am constantly ill, but other than all that I am still revelling from yesterday and I am also finishing playing a game, So not alot to expect, maybe an odd emotion as they come, just hope that noone pisses me off or anything, lots happening, but such little help I am.
So see you later DragonRamblers, I'm back for a new month now, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment