The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 23 June 2012

Owagazaahaha. but it's the morning!

Hey dragonramblers. I know it's common for me to post on a regular basis, but never do I post about waking up. Usually this consists of me waking up, followed by 3 extra oddly places alarms and then me falling asleep only to wake up again, complain and get ready to get up.
Thats a typical morning.
The odd things this morning was that when I woke up, I was crying. Nothing special to the outside world. To myself, this is a mass improvement/worry. I havn't been able to cry for years now. and one dream was enough to fix it?
As powerful as it was, it made no sense upon reflection and I am not going to write it up.
So go on world blogspot, talk about your odd experiences upon waking up, I shall be back later talking about today's event. Im going back to see them again!

But as a final plea, PLEASE check out this guy on youtube, he is a very talented person and is fully deserving of getting more views. He is very funny and has well written skits, and updates regularly.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeBondt/videos
Later ramblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment