The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

In the vein hope.

Ramblers. I can go through a cycle of emotions. We all can. And still, many fail to feel multiple emotions at the same time. Well. at least I can not handle the opposite extremes at the same time.
Mood swings and flat line emotion only occur to me at points of change. Emotional change. I am sure once the thing has passed I will just continue on.
Of course I try to moderate what I say when and where. I can't have just anyone running of with separate bits of information. And any sporadic things I do tell. Well, I don't think i am physically capable of telling someone what I actually feel.
I am not exactly subtle when something is upsetting me. But when this something is upsetting me but I can't talk about it due to the environment, i instantly close up. And seeing peoples faces at they listen on. Also. I know I am simply making things worse than they should be.
Well i miss someone. Sad bit is a i barely know them. its seems I attach myself way to easy. I wish it didnt happen so easy. But oh well. I just wish I could talk about it, in a open way where noone else can hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment