The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 2 July 2012

Perception, specsavers can not save you when your perception is in the wrong directions

Hey, I am decided that today I shall actually write how I feel. Well. sort of. It not like I have an audience. well anyway, I have just stopped working. Like Caring. About lots of things. Things currently aren't circular. if anything things are changing, I am okay, just wish all the changes would take their own course. Sadly, i am no guru, I do not hold all the answers and I do have the understanding that most things are learnt through experience. no matter how many times we are told, no one learns until they do it themselves. It's not a happy thought, but there are so many times when we are told something but we do not listen, thinking we are different. And when the time comes, the ending is the same because we wouldn't listen. So because of this I have adopted that if I don't interfere, then how can i possibly be involved. Now I understand this has it's downsides. But it's simple, if people won't listen to what i have to say, then I can merely be a guide when they need to be put on track. Your life to learn in, not mine.
So this means that I am assuming everyone can be a reflective learner... well no. There are thousands doomed to make the same mistakes over and over again. the way I perceive it all is, when we are prepared to acknowledge we do make the same mistakes over and over, and everyone else has made the same one, that is when we can learn to move to the next stage. Now the argument is that, we are all different and I have never had this happen to me before.
Well that is where you a wrong. And it's not your fault, it is a very human self defence mechanism designed to make sure you forget the worst of everything, and to make sure all is different. No one can live with the guilt of making the same mistake in any form again. so the mechanism is there to bring out the differences and essentially make sure no event is the same. This is a "Freudian" thought, but not a Sigmund Freud, try his granddaughter. She was a genius, she explained a lot of how the brain has these self defence mechanisms work.
And essentially, feel free to look it all up, but it summarises to that you brain is there to look after you in one way or another. 
So was that a tangent? Well no. The mechanism is there to stop you drawing parallels, which is essentially the first thing to do when trying to find an answer. has this happened before in a form or another. Save yourself a lot of heart ache really. Thats a tangent!
I am trying to say, that when you say things are different that any other event, that is an out right lie. yes you have an independence to any situation. But remember you could have done the same thing to a person before and not realise it. maybe your perception was distorted by one thing or another.

So does that summarise? no. I dont think it can, it is vital to understand we are all part of a higher device, nature, we need to know we do do the same things and so on and so on. 

So i end on this my Ramblers. You have had this happen to you before. You have done this before. You have hurt people before. You have Woo-ed people before.
The only difference this time and the last time. Is you. Understand what went wrong last time. because just because it's a different person. doesn't mean it wont happen the same again. You'r ability to perceive and change things is down to you. 

"if you want a miracle to happen, you must make a miricale happen" this doesn't apply to miracles, if something needs be done, you must make it so. Things don't happen by chance, you make it so.

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment