The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 12 July 2012

here, i need a sample. Of what? Your cough.

Hey ramblers!
I have to go in to hospital. Lets get the bad part out the way. I gotta have an X-ray and a blood test to check for infections.
Didn't exactly have the nicest doctor earlier. but she seemed to lighten up as the time went on. Dunno how that happened. It's almost as if there was some form of patient before me.
So yeah, we still don't know if I simply have a multiple month infection or if im dying.

But in happy news. Wednesday was a good day. rather than doing actual work, I have been sitting through celebration assemblies (SO POINTLESS), watching Sherlock with my form (well, some of them.) and finally I went in to one of the many towns to find a cafe to do my project shoot in. And we found one! Such tremendous joy, the place looks amazing!

So hospital tomorrow. Not looking forward to it as it was rated as the second worst hospital in the entirety of the UK. I know its up to some standard, but not enough that actually means the hospital is nice enough to go to.
till then. BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment